When we found this informative article we were so pleased, having searched for over one year for this, finding it on this site was an thrilling day for me.
Whether you’re a streets and sanitation worker on a snowplow or a parks and recreation crew on a maintenance call, citizens expect a certain level of performance. They want timely response and quick resolutions. How do you meet their expectations and manage an extensive field force throughout your community?
From centralised dispatch to seasonal crews, instant dispatch and unbroken communication are essential to managing your fleet, so you need a system that is 24/7/365 reliable wherever they go. A system so efficient and easy to use, it can increase safety and reduce operating costs, too.
Serving the public with critical services such as mass transit, public works, streets and sanitation, and parks and recreation have become even more challenging for local government today.
Despite budget cuts, citizens and businesses still expect the same commitment and quality.
How do you increase your services to in the community as budgets shrink and costs rise? How do you keep connected with work teams spread throughout the community while keeping them safe?
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO is the ideal solution.
Our professional digital communication system combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. It integrates voice and data seamlessly, offers enhanced features that are easy to use and delivers twice the capacity of analogue systems to meet your growing communication needs. With exceptional voice quality and long battery life, MOTOTRBO keeps your mobile workers connected when communication is a must.
Our new MOTOTRBO DP4000 Series and DP2000 Series radios offer a smart new feature in digital mode – Intelligent Audio – that adjusts radio volume to fit an environment’s noise level. This means the radio
automatically boosts the volume level when the streets and sanitation crew is making roadway repairs in a busy metro area, then automatically reduces the volume when the noise level from equipment and cars is not present
Your employees are active across the community – maintaining infrastructure, reading water meters, repairing potholes and responding to customer requests. Fortunately, MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios and accessories make it possible for your supervisors and dispatchers to keep in touch with your entire mobile workforce, the moment they need to. Whether texting an update to a maintenance crew or rerouting buses to handle an overflow crowd, MOTOTRBO helps you deliver more services, more effectively, to more citizens.
DIRECTORS AND SUPERVISORS CAN STREAMLINE PROCESSES. AND STRENGTHEN PRODUCTIVITY.
Communicate clearly with exceptional audio.
Using the latest digital technology, MOTOTRBO provides clearer and crisper voice communications over a wider area than analogue radios could ever do. Unlike analogue, signal strength doesn’t drop off with distance or cause distracting static. MOTOTRBO digital radios deliver both voice and data with greater accuracy and virtually no loss throughout the coverage area. The result is clear communications with your workers no matter where they are in the field.
Prioritise communication immediately.
Emergencies do happen and you need to communicate with your workers when they do. MOTOTRBO’s transmit interrupt suite – with voice interrupt, emergency voice interrupt and data over voice interrupt – enables you to prioritise critical communication the moment you need it.
Share information quickly, easily and seamlessly.
Whether you need to send directions to the next work site or receive notification a job is complete, MOTOTRBO’s text messaging feature enables communication between radios
and dispatch systems, between radios and email-addressable devices, and to remote PC clients attached to radios.
Keep connected with your workers in the field.
Be confident your agency is staying productive and your workers are safe. Using software from a Motorola Solutions Application Development Partner and MOTOTRBO’s integrated GPS gives you easy, immediate access to track your people and your assets.
Extend coverage and expand capacity.
Meet your communication needs today and in the future with a variety of MOTOTRBO solutions:
• IP Site Connect uses a standard IP network to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. You can link up to 15 sites to create a continuous network – so no matter where your work crews are on the road or how remote the environment, they are rapidly and reliably connected. Or you can link up to 15 sites for communication at geographically-dispersed locations or enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers.
• Capacity Plus is the single site digital trunking solution that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site, without adding new frequencies.
• Linked Capacity Plus is a multisite digital trunking system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, and the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
• Connect Plus is the scalable, multi-site digital trunking solution that helps keep your entire workforce connected
– up to 2900 radios per site. So whether they’re on road repair, snow removal, waste removal or park maintenance, they can communicate together. At the same time, you can link multiple sites, ideal for agencies with large work teams that typically operate across a wide area.
With our high capacity MOTOTRBO system, calls can be queued during busy times until an open channel is
available, important users can be assigned priority status when the system is in high demand, and a wire-line console can be used for centralised dispatch. The dynamic site roaming capability lets your people move from site to site without having to manually change channels. So they stay focused on the job and stay connected.
With our complete line of audio accessories with leading-edge IMPRES™ audio technology, your workers can wear headsets to further suppress ambient noise, improve voice intelligibility and amplify loudness. Now you can be confident they’ll clearly hear the message and not miss a call.
Text when talking isn’t practical.
Make sure workers can quickly and easily share information when voice communication isn’t an option. Text messaging is ideal for sending messages that don’t need an immediate response, or when voice calls are disrupting to employees on the road. MOTOTRBO™ streamlines time and improves safety with effortless text messaging.
Work longer shifts with long-lasting batteries.
Responding to a water main break or road obstructions after a storm requires a long shift. And your workers require communication equipment that will work the entire time. MOTOTRBO offers enhanced battery life to do just that. Our digital TDMA two-way portable radios operate longer – up to 40% longer between recharges compared to analogue radios.
Our leading-edge IMPRES smart energy technology allows communication between the battery and the charger to automate battery maintenance. The result is radios are charged and ready to go the moment they’re needed.
Work harder with radios that can take it.
Your workers operate in harsh weather and tough environments and two-way radios need to be tough-as-nails. MOTOTRBO radios meet the most demanding specifications including IP57 for submersibility in water (portable models), and U.S. Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G.
MOTOTRBO RELIABILITY AND SECURITY
Exceptionally clear audio, even in loud environments Access data, such as text messages, when it’s convenient and safe Water submersible, tough-as-nails radios Extended battery life for long work shifts Hands-free accessories keep them focused on the job and on the road MOTOTRBO PROVIDES THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR THE RIGHT USER
• For security personnel in courts and other government facilities, DP4000 Series portables, combined with accessories such as a 2-wire surveillance kit, provide a safe, reliable communications solution.
Software applications such as man down enhance safety by automatically notifying dispatch when the radio moves into a horizontal position or when movement is not detected for a period of time when on a patrol, so the radio can call for help when personnel can’t.
• For the public works or streets and sanitation teams, DM4000 Series mobile radios provide a rugged and durable solution. Intelligent Audio ensures important calls are not missed when moving from quiet to loud locations, and GPS location tracking improves safety and efficiency by better coordinating work teams.
Available Bluetooth® accessories allow drivers to stay in communication, even when they leave the vehicle.
Enhance safety with leading-edge accessories. IMPRES accessories help block out vehicle noise so transmissions get through clearly. We offer a full portfolio – from visor microphones for hands-free operation to keypad microphones to transmit text messages back to dispatch. Heavy duty headsets provide improved audio and hearing protection in extremely noisy environments. Desktop microphones and tray with speaker let dispatch set up a mobile radio as a control station to quickly communicate with drivers.
For more information about hytera pd782 two way radio accessory review our page.